After submitting the online registration form you will receive a confirmation letter and an invoice with payment instructions, by e-mail.
Participants are always responsible for the payment of the tuition fee, even if the employer will pay the tuition fee. Participants are requested to forward the invoice to their financial department and to make sure the tuition fee is paid before the deadline mentioned in the invoice.
If you have registered but are unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge. Please inform the Erasmus Summer Programme Organization in advance in writing and be sure that he or she can present identification and a letter from the registered participant.
- Cancellations must be sent in writing to the Erasmus Summer Programme Organization.
- A cancellation/administration fee of € 75 will be charged in all cases of cancellation before July 1, 2017. Also if the payment has not been made.
- In case of cancellation after July 1, 2017 no refund will be possible and the full amount will remain due.
July 1, 2017
However, it is still possible to apply after July 1. In case the course is fully booked, you will be informed by e-mail a.s.a.p. Please note the cancellation policy.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Participants of the NIHES degree programmes must apply via the NIHES Administrative office.
- All other applicants, please use the online registration form below: