Design your programme
Use our Programme Configurator to design and plan your own programme.Configurator
TUITION FEES 2023
The Erasmus Summer Programme tuition fees are per course, not per week. Please find a list of course fees here:
- CODE / NAME FEE
- [ESP01] - Principles of Research in Medicine and Epidemiology € 510
- [ESP03] - Introduction to Data-analysis € 1082
- [ESP15] - Topics in Meta-analysis € 770
- [ESP41] - Introduction to Global Public Health € 770
- [ESP43] - Principles of Genetic Epidemiology € 770
- [ESP48] - Causal Inference € 1726
- [ESP65] - Practice of Epidemiologic Analysis € 510
- [ESP66] - Logistic Regression € 1726
- [ESP68] - Introduction to Bayesian Methods in Clinical Research € 1300
- [ESP69] - Causal Mediation Analysis € 1150
- [ESP70] - Fundamentals of Medical Decision Making € 770
- [ESP72] - Joint Models for Longitudinal and Survival Data € 510
- [ESP74] - Advanced Analysis of Genome-wide Association Studies € 1028
- [ESP77] - Advances in Clinical Epidemiology € 770
- [ESP78] - Gender and Health € 520
- [ESP79] - Gender in Research: Workshops € 520
- [ESP80] - Data Science in Epidemiology € 510
- [ESP81] - Microbiome Data Analysis in Population-based Studies € 1028
- [ESP82] - Methods to Evaluate Public Health Interventions € 510
- [ESP83] - Clinical Translation of Epidemiological Concepts € 510
- [ESP84] - The Public Health Approach: From the Black Death to COVID-19 € 770
The tuition fee includes:
- course materials (no books)
- certificate of attendance (electronic version)
A discount will be given to some groups.
Please find a list of these groups and discounts here:
Reduction on fees
No fees are charged for Erasmus MC PhD candidates, provided they have an account in Hora Finita, the Erasmus University PhD registration system.
Please note that in case of cancellation or no show, the cancellation policy applies based on the full course fee.
25% reduction for all (international) PhD candidates without formal appointment at Erasmus MC.
Upon receipt of your application you will receive a request to upload proof of enrollment as a PhD candidate.
25% reduction for selected ZonMw Gender in Research Fellows 2023 (except for the courses Gender and Health ESP78 and Gender in Research ESP79).