Design your programme
Use our Programme Configurator to design and plan your own programme.Configurator
TUITION FEES 2021
The Erasmus Summer Programme tuition fees are per course, not per week. Please find a list of course fees here:
- CODE / NAME FEE
- [ESP01] - Principles of Research in Medicine and Epidemiology € 490
- [ESP03] - Introduction to Data-analysis € 1040
- [ESP09] - Regression Analysis € 1480
- [ESP11] - Methods of Public Health Research € 490
- [ESP41] - Introduction to Global Public Health € 740
- [ESP43] - Principles of Genetic Epidemiology € 830
- [ESP48] - Causal Inference € 1250
- [ESP53] - History of Epidemiologic Ideas € 740
- [ESP61] - Social Epidemiology € 490
- [ESP65] - Practice of Epidemiologic Analysis € 490
- [ESP66] - Logistic Regression € 1660
- [ESP68] - Introduction to Bayesian Methods in Clinical Research € 1250
- [ESP69] - Causal Mediation Analysis € 988
- [ESP70] - Fundamentals of Medical Decision Making € 740
- [ESP72] - Joint Models for Longitudinal and Survival Data € 490
- [ESP74] - Genome-wide association studies € 988
- [ESP77] - Advances in Clinical Epidemiology € 740
- [ESP78] - Gender and Health € 500
- [ESP80] - Data Science in Epidemiology € 490
The tuition fee includes:
- online course materials
- certificate of attendance (electronic version)
A discount will be given to some groups.
Please find a list of these groups and discounts here:
Reduction on fees
No fees are charged for participation of Erasmus MC PhD candidates
Please note that in case of cancellation or no show, the cancellation policy applies based on the full course fee.
50% reduction on our fees for participating institutes of NIHES
This 50% reduction is offered to participants formally appointed at the departments or sections participating in NIHES.
University Medical Center Rotterdam/Erasmus University Rotterdam:
- Department of Epidemiology
- Department of Public Health
- Department of Psychiatry, Section of Medical Psychology and Psychotherapy
- Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry/Psychology
- Department of Medical Informatics
- Department of General Practice
- Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management
- Generation R
50% reduction on our fees for NIHES affiliated partners
This 50% reduction is offered to participants formally appointed at the following NIHES affiliated partners:
University Medical Center Rotterdam/Erasmus University Rotterdam, departments of:
- General Paediatrics
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Rehabilitation Medicine
UMIT, Department of Public Health, Health Services Research and Health Technology Assessment.
25% reduction on our fees for Erasmus MC employees
For participants formally appointed at all departments of Erasmus MC (except the departments mentioned above and Erasmus MC PhD candidates).
25% reduction for all (international) PhD students without formal appointment at Erasmus MC
Upon receipt of your application you will receive a request to upload proof of enrollment as a PhD student.
25% reduction for selected ZonMw Gender in Research Fellows 2021 (except for the course Gender and Health ESP78).